- May 02, 2018 -
The variety of accelerators is complex and it is difficult to classify them uniformly. This article classifies accelerators according to various adhesives.
(1) Epoxy resin accelerator
a, fatty amine accelerators: DMP-30, EP-184, triethanolamine, etc.
b, Anhydride accelerators: BDMA, CT-152x, DBU, etc.
c, polyetheramine catalyst: EP-184, 399, etc.
d, Latent Catalysts: K-61B, CT-152X, etc.
(2) Accelerators for Polyurethane Adhesives
a, amine accelerators: triethylenediamine, A-1, A-33, DC-829, etc.
b. Tin type accelerators: dibutyltin dilaurate, stannous octoate, CT-E229, etc.
(3) Accelerators for phenolic resin adhesives (stannous chloride, ferric chloride, p-chlorobenzoic acid, accelerator M).
(4) Accelerators for unsaturated polyester resin adhesives (cobalt naphthenate, cobalt isooctoate, zinc isooctoate, N,N-dimethylaniline, N,N-diethylaniline, vanadium phosphate, etc.).
(5) Fast Acrylate Structure Adhesive Accelerator (NA-22, Tetramethylthiourea, Vanadium acetylacetonate, Acetylacetone, Triphenylphosphine, n-Butylaldehyde-aniline condensate 808, benzyldimethylamine) .
(6) Accelerator for anaerobic adhesive (N,N-dimethyl-p-methylaniline, triethylamine, hydroquinoline, 8-hydroxyquinoline, saccharin, ferrocene, aluminum triacetylacetonate).
(7) Accelerators for rubber and rubber adhesives (accelerators D, DETU, DPG, M, TMTD, BZ, PZ, ZDC, CZ).