- Apr 29, 2018 -
1, as an industrial solvent, used in paints, adhesives, ethyl cellulose, artificial leather, linoleum colorants, artificial fibers and other products.
2, as a binder for printing ink, artificial pearl production.
3, as an extractant for the production of pharmaceuticals, organic acids and other products.
4, as a spice raw material, used for pineapple, banana, strawberry and other fruit flavors and whisky, butter and other spices the main raw material. Spices can be used to make white wine blending spices and artificial flavors.
5. Extractant, extracting many compounds (phosphorus, tungsten, arsenic, cobalt) from aqueous solution.
6, organic solvents. When separating sugars, it is used as a calibration material for calibration thermometers.
7. Check cesium, gold, iron, mercury, oxidants and platinum.
8. Determination of antimony, boron, gold, iron, molybdenum, platinum, potassium, and barium.
9, biochemical research, protein sequence analysis.
10. Environmental protection and pesticide residue analysis.
11, organic synthesis.
12. A fast-drying solvent for nitrocellulose, ethylcellulose, cellulose acetate and chloroprene rubber, also a low-toxicity solvent used industrially.
13. It can also be used as an extractant for cleaning agents and natural fragrances in the textile industry, as well as an important raw material for the pharmaceutical industry and organic synthesis.
14, GB 2760-96 provides for the use of edible spices. It is mainly used for granules or tablets and vinegar ingredients used for scenting, persimmon peeling, and making spices. Widely used in the preparation of cherry, peach, apricot and other fruit flavors and brandy and other wine flavor.