- Nov 21, 2017 -
Model NO.: ETBA
Appearance: Oily Liquid
Transport Package: 200kg/Drum
Source: Organic Acids
Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
HS Code: 2901100000
Ethylene glycol tertiary butyl ether acetate(ETBA)
ETBA is a kind of high boiling point, binary alcohol ether ester solvent with more functional , it is colorless transparent liquid with low toxicity and irritating . ETBA is insoluble in water , but is soluble in hydrocarbons and most organic solvents.
Structural formula: (CH3)3C-O-CH2-CH2-O-(C=O)-CH3
|Appearance||Clear colorless liquid|
|Flash point (oC)||169|
* mainly used for high temperature porcelain and high boiling point solvent printing inks ;
* Can be used for surface cleaning agents such as metal, glass ;
* Can be used for silk screen printing ink solvent,with the solvent evaporation speed is slow and low solubility in water ;
* Can be used in polystyrene pigment printing glaze ;
* Can be used as an azeotropic agent used to separate alcohol and acetone;
* Can be used as a protective coating, fuel, resin, leather, solvent.
N.W.180kg/drum, must be sealed and protected from heat and air.