- Jul 24, 2017 -
1. In the production and use of organic solvents, it is necessary to strengthen airtight and ventilated to reduce the fugitive and evaporation of organic solvents.
2. Automated and mechanized operations to reduce the chance of direct contact between operators.
3. Use personal protective equipment, such as respirators or protective gloves.
4. When the skin mucous membrane is polluted, should flush in time clean.
5. Do not use contaminated hands to eat or smoke.
6. Washing hands, bathing and changing clothes.
7. Regular health checks, early detection of signs of poisoning, the corresponding treatment and rigorous dynamic observation.